- For Customers
- For Other Stakeholders
- Automatic Logging of Session Data
Respecting and protecting your privacy is important to us and a priority in our continuing relationship.Amaacon Consulting collects your personal information through various means, such as through your online contacts, emails, letters and direct contacts for our services, your enrolment in any of our loyalty program, website cookies, and your response to our surveys.
Amaacon Consulting collects this information so that we can carry out one or more of the following :
- Administer the loyalty program;
- Provide you with ongoing services relating to your purchases of Amaacon Consulting services and products, including, but not limited to, global trade services, marketing consulting services, internet marketing services, website buildings and website hosting services;
- Include you in preferred customer activities, such as special promotions and bonus offers;
- Manage, develop and improve our business and operations;
- Complete the necessary credit investigation(s) when you are applying for credit (i.e., Amaacon Consulting Services or Website Hosting Accounts;
- Assist in the development and marketing of our products and services; and
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, or to cooperate with police and/or financial institutions during any investigation of credit/debit card and/or suspected criminal/fraudulent activities involving Amaacon Consulting or any of Amaacon Consulting service providers or agents.
Amaacon Consulting takes great care to ensure your personal information is securely stored.Access to this information is restricted to authorized personnel of Amaacon Consulting.
Please note that your personal information that you disclose on a Amaacon Consulting business site or other commercial credit application will only be used to complete the necessary credit investigation and will not be used for marketing or other purposes, unless we ask for and receive your consent for such use(s).
If you wish to have your name removed from our telephone, mail or email marketing lists, please call us at 44-844-800-7307 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respecting and protecting the privacy of Amaacon Consulting’s other stakeholder group is important to us and is a priority in our continuing relationship. Examples of other stakeholders include, but are not limited to, suppliers, individual contractors, job applicants, landowners, lease-grantors, shareholders, investment analysts, government contacts and other business associates.
Amaacon Consulting collects your personal information through various means, such as through personal contact, job and employment applications, over the phone and through website cookies. We collect this information’s so we can manage our ongoing relationship with you, but we will tell you the specific purposes for which your information will be used when we collect it.
Amaacon Consulting takes great care to ensure your personal information is securely stored. Access to this information is restricted to authorized employees of Amaacon Consulting and will only be disclosed to third-party agents responsible for administering our programs or providing Amaacon Consulting with services, provided that such companies use the information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed, and agree to maintain privacy policies consistent with Amaacon Consulting’s businesses.
You may also contact us in the same manner to request access to or correct any of your personal information held by Amaacon Consulting.
A cookie is a piece of data — typically encoded information about how and when you use a site — that a Web server creates when you visit a website. This data is placed on your computer hard drive in the form of a small text file.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are used only for the length of time you stay on the website. When you leave the site, they expire and are no longer active. Persistent cookies are more
permanent and can be re-read when you return to the site that placed them on your computer. We use persistent cookies in two instances — to identify previous visits to a new section of the website so that you are not required to view redirect information on subsequent visits and to allow users to access our corporate brand web page without having to log in repeatedly using the registration form.
Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies you may limit the functionality that we can provide to you when you visit our site.
To change your browser settings:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4: Select Options from the Internet Options. Select the Advanced menu and scroll to the Cookies section. You will have several options – accept cookies, ask permission before accepting cookies or disallow cookies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5: Select Tools from your browser menu. Select Internet Options, Security, then Internet from the Web Content Zone, then select Custom Level. From the drop-down list, scroll down to Cookies and select the options you want.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8: On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Privacy tab. Under Settings, move the slider to the privacy level you want.
- Netscape Communicator or Navigator: Select Preferences from the Edit menu. From the Preferences menu, select Advanced, and several cookie options will be listed in the lower right of the menu. There will be options that allow you to accept cookies, request permission before accepting or disallow cookies completely.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
To help us serve you better, we continuously and automatically collect generic, non-personal information about visits to our website. The following points describe the nature of the information collected in our Web server logs:
- We do not collect personal information such as names, ages, phone numbers, addresses or e-mail addresses from visitors to our website. We do not collect individual profile information for visitors across multiple sites and do not aggregate information from any other sources about browsing patterns of individual visitors across multiple sites.
- We collect anonymous visitor information like IP addresses, browser types (such as Internet Explorer or Netscape), return visits from past guests, referring pages, pages visited along with the order in which they were visited, time spent on the website, and the referrer and transaction information for e-commerce pages. We collect such non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes: (1) to obtain anonymous statistical analysis of Web page traffic patterns for our website (2) to administer our website and servers, (3) to allow for auditing of our services by third parties, and (4) to improve our services.
- We do not create individual profiles of visitors. We do not have a database of individual profiles of each visitor. We collect data in aggregate form and data is not recorded or stored about individual visitors.
- We may use the aggregate data to inform third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
Amaacon Consulting reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Please check this page periodically for changes.
Updated January 2018.
Amaacon Global Trade Consulting is a global comprehensive Export Import Services company which provides Export Import Trade Consulting, Training, and Direct and Indirect Export Import Management to Small & Medium sized UK & EUROPEAN companies, as well as Entrepreneurs, which would like to Start or Expand their Export Import sales activities.
400 Pavilion Drive Northampton Business Park Northampton. NN4 7PA Northamptonshire. UNITED KINGDOM
+44 (0) 844-800 7307
44 (0) 844-8007311
No token or token has expired.